On-site Staffing, Conference Management Services.
Available globally and speaking many different languages, Ara on-site staff is on-hand to execute programs and events throughout the world and serve as a transparent member of our clients team. Extremely professional, as well as professionally dressed and groomed, each team member is trained extensively on the day-to-day operations for all different types of programs. Our goal is to make the on-site meeting experience stress-free, seamless and memorable for our meeting attendees and clients.
We all know that meetings and events are logistically intensive and require non-stop attention to detail in order to ensure a successful event. Working with your designated project manager, our on-site planners proactively double check and finalize all previous arrangements, trouble shoot potential problems, intimately check each function of your event in advance. They work closely with the relationships that we build on-site all vendors involved in making your program successful. Because attention to detail is crucial to the success of any program, we are able to help your organization with any or all of the following, below is a partial list of services we are able to manage:
– Organization or assistance of the meeting space and food functions
– Setting up offices and tracking of shipments for arrival and delivery
– Pre-conference briefings with suppliers such as destination management companies,
general contractors, audio visual, florists, photography, hotel staff (food & beverage, concierge, etc), etc.
– Monitor the attendance of your event/meeting and provide updates to hotel and suppliers
– Manage transportation manifests and ensure everyone arrives on-time
– Greeting and managing VIP’s while ensuring their experience is flawless
– Management and organization of off-site events
– Food and beverage management
– Cost control management
– Post conference review with venue and vendor accounting departments to ensure accuracy